Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
1. Tickets should be checked at the point of purchase as mistakes cannot be rectified later.
2. Tickets are non-transferable but may be exchanged at Iris Theatre’s discretion for another performance of the same production no later than 48 hours prior to the performance booked, subject to availability.
3. Tickets cannot be refunded unless the performance is cancelled.
4. Management reserves the right to refuse admission, and to alter the advertised programme should this prove necessary.
5.Latecomers will be asked to wait until a suitable break in the event before being admitted.
6. The use of cameras and recording equipment in the venue during the performance is prohibited.
7. All electronic devices must be switched off before the event begins.
8. Every audience member must have a valid ticket.
9. Iris Theatre reserves the right to introduce special offers/discounts on tickets at any time.