Medieval Babes: 25th Anniversary Concert
27 May - 29 May
Formed in May 1996 by Katharine Blake, Mediaeval Baebes have enjoyed many incarnations during the course of their prestigious career.
With lush, ethereal harmonies, the classical chart-topping choir weaves its story-telling magic, performing songs from their new album, the extraordinary ‘Prayers of the Rosary’, & the uplifting hit title theme for TV’s Victoria, alongside traditional folk songs, and innovative settings of ancient and romantic poetry from their acclaimed 25 year back catalogue.
Please be aware that social distancing will be in place during this performance. In brief, here are some of the measures we have taken in accordance with government advice.
– Entrance to the grounds will be via Bedford Street ONLY
– All bookings are per 2 people who are bubbled together. There are a limited number of single tickets available in the gallery. Single tickets are 1 per booking.
– Patrons will be directed to their seats on arrival
– Seating pairs are distanced by 2 metres from the next pair.
– Where possible, social distancing to be maintained when in queues.
– You will be kindly asked for your temperature to be checked through an infrared thermometer as you arrive to pick up your ticket. If you are over the recommended temperature, or showing Covid symptoms, then you may be asked to leave, with a full refund or ticket voucher offered.
– You will be asked for your details when you purchase your tickets, this is in line with government guidelines to collect data if there is a need to contact people. Upon arrival you may be asked for your personal details, to be kept on record for no more than 21 days.
– To ensure the safety of other audience members and artists, we politely request that you wear a face covering during the event, you will only be allowed to take this off when you are having a drink.
– Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the church.
– A three metre distance will be in place between artists and the first row of audience for performances that include singing.
– There is one accessible toilet on site, we will be operating a no re-admittance policy during the show.